On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 03:28, Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com> wrote:
No problems at all with this file. All graphics display properly, no empty frames and no read
errors. I saved it, reloaded it, and it was still the same size with all graphics in place. But I
realise now that this is not the file that caused the problem.

Could we carry out the same experiment with "Getting Started with Calc" because that was the most
recent file that I had problems with.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>

I put the "Getting Started with Calc" file on ODFAuthors yesterday,
but my note to the list probably got buried in all the other notes.
Here's the link:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo3.4/ch5-gs-with-calc/view