Calc Chapter 1 from ODFAuthors

No problems at all with this file. All graphics display properly, no empty frames and no read errors. I saved it, reloaded it, and it was still the same size with all graphics in place. But I realise now that this is not the file that caused the problem.

Could we carry out the same experiment with "Getting Started with Calc" because that was the most recent file that I had problems with.

I put the "Getting Started with Calc" file on ODFAuthors yesterday,
but my note to the list probably got buried in all the other notes.
Here's the link:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo3.4/ch5-gs-with-calc/view

--Jean

Downloaded 1.21 MB. This is a completely normal file! All graphics in place, even when saved and reloaded. The problem definitely lies with Al Fresco.

Do you want me to proofread it now?

Assuming it behaves itself enough for you to do so (I note the "Oops"
in your next post), yes please proof it.

--Jean