On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 06:54:09 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

Hazel, I notice you have Getting Started with Calc checked out of
Alfresco. Is that file also giving you trouble? Or is that the file
you were talking about, not Calc Ch1? You don't have the latter
checked out.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>

Yes, you're right. It was 0105GS34. But I think I cancelled the edit online after firing off that
disgusted email, so it shouldn't still be checked out.

Anyway I have downloaded chapter 1 from the ODF site and it comes over as 1.2 MB. I'll see what
happens when I edit it.