On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 16:07 +0100, mileva wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a "weird" question. I joined this list some time ago and attached
my CV for you to see what my qualifications are (I haven't had time to
actively join the project yet, as I'm in the final stages of my studies,
but I've been following the discussions). I did a Google search for my name
and it seems like the .pdf file that I attached back then is being indexed
by Google. Is there some way to delete it from the mail archive or to at
least make it non-public...?

Thank you in advance!
Yana

     No, there is no way to delete anything from the mail archive sent
to this mailing list. Everything sent to it is in the public domain. I
think there is a notice stating this located in the same place as the
link to this mailing list.

--Dan