On 12/16/2011 3:30 PM, Gary Schnabl wrote:
On 12/16/2011 2:29 PM, Martin Fox wrote:
Just a heads up in case people have not been following along the Google
SOC or LibO developer news:
v3.5 will have support for opening VSD visio files. Try it already with
the daily builds. A huge step forward and a great debt of thanks owed to
the people working on libvisio. I could finally open some of the visio
files from work in LibO. :=)))))))))