Hello Jean and Hazel

I have just downloaded and had a quick look using an iMac operating Lion Mac OS 10.7.2. The file
size is 1.4Mb and I think all the figures and icons are are there. It is difficult to tell because
some of the figures are not numbered.

Comments - in my opinion all figures should be numbered so that whoever looks at a document knows
if there are any missing figures. Any icons placed in line with text should be preceded by the word
"icon" so that the user can expect to see one.

Regards

Peter Schofield