On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 06:41 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
I've put the file here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo3.4/ch1-introducing-calc/view

I think I've made it available so anyone can get it without needing to
have an account on the website. If a few people can test it to see if
it behaves, that could be useful for diagnosing the problem. The
filesize, according to the website, is 1.4MB, the same as on my
computer. (I note that the Alfresco site shows the file size as 1MB,
but it downloaded to my machine from there at 1.4MB.)

--Jean

    Just downloaded it with having to sign into the website. Size: 1.4
MB. When unzipped, the picture folder contained 60 pictures.

--Dan