When I downloaded this file, it was 1.2 MB. However many of the pictures failed to load properly
into LO. They appeared in the navigator but read errors prevented them from actually displaying in
the text.

I saved the document, then reopened it. Now it is only 283 KB and the faulty pictures have
disappeared altogether.

I can't reliably judge the text without the illustrations. I don't know if the problem lies with
the download from AlFresco or with my LO installation but I simply cannot edit like this. You will
just have to continue without me until this problem is cleared up.

--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>