I got distracted by the question of how to move or copy sheets in Calc
(because I was sure there was more to it), and by the time I finished
tracking that down (hope I got it right!), I ran out of time to work
on the other files (Impress, Writer) that I have checked out. I will
get to them, but I'd hoped to so it a bit faster. Meanwhile, do carry
on with your work; don't wait for me.