David, comments are interleaved in your note below, in addition to these.

I have edited the file and replaced it in Drafts on Alfresco, so you
can see what I've done.

I also produced a clean copy incorporating all the changes and placed
it into Proofing so Gabriel or Hazel (or anyone) can have a crack at
it.

BTW, when I was playing around with moving and copying sheets, I
discovered two things that are not new but were never written up in
any earlier version of the Calc Guide, as far as I can tell:
(1) As well as moving a sheet within a spreadsheet using drag-and
drop, you can also copy a sheet by holding down the Control key while
dragging. I added some info about this.
(2) The Move/Copy dialog isn't new; it's just been redesigned, and
that brought it to my attention on the features list.

Gabriel, when you've done some more chapters of the Calc Guide, you
may have some new screenshots to replace the Windows ones. If so, and
if those screenshots are also used in this Getting Started chapter,
you or David should revisit this chapter and replace the screenshots
here.