I am experimenting with different means to insert graphics into Writer. Using the Insert > Object > OLE Object with a copy-and-paste from a Draw object with a PNG file as input, I was able to embed a higher-quality screenshot into Writer than by inserting the same PNG screenshot file via Insert > Picture > From File.

So, what would be the best means to achieve higher-quality screen captures?

Gary
--

Gary Schnabl
Southwest Detroit, two miles NORTH! of Canada--Windsor, that is...

Technical Editor forum <http://TechnicalEditor.LivernoisYard.com/phpBB3/>