Oh, i had assumed that the pictures would be in the same folder as the document they were in and
would be copied/moved to the 'new' folder (Drafts, Published, whatever folder) when the document
got moved.

Gathering them into a centralised folder saves a lot of hassle and potential for confusion.  Good
move!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)