I'm happy with your choice. Please continue! --Jean

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:44, GaboXandre <gabo.xandre@gmail.com> wrote:
Alfresco folders structure seems to be designed to reflect the three main
stages in producing a book, that is, drafting, proofing, and publishing.
Adding a "Figures" folder right under the book may break that logic.
Somehow, it may create confusion as whether the pictures were taken from the
published docs or the drafts.
I think that screen-shots belong within the Drafts folder because the are
part of that process. Pictures will be there to be used, modified, updated,
or even erased. Besides, whenever we go to drafts to fetch a chapter, we
will see the new folder on top of the list, as a reminder that we can use
it.

I've already created a sub-folder under Calc Guide > Drafts and moved the
screen-shots there. Have a look, if you like it, I can go ahead and create
folders for all the books. But I won't be able to move Peter's screen-shots,
though. Only an Admin or Peter himself can do it.

-----
Gabriel
gabo.xandre@gmail.com