On 15/12/2011, at 9:07, Gary Schnabl <gSchnabl@SWDetroit.com> wrote:

Just what file extension should that archive file have had? In addition, I am including
instructions in the template exposition for installing and using Template Changer. So, I am
undecided if I should include any bug fix or workaround to my instructions. Any advice about
this???

LO extensions like template changer normally are .oxt and in the past the template changer was
.oxt. I don't know if anything has changed (such as now preferring .zip), but certainly having no
file extension is clearly wrong. Sounds like some error when it was placed on the LO Extensions
website. Definitely needs reporting.