Ahh, having pictures held on Alfresco would be fantastic!  I think it show pictures as thumbnails
on some systems so it would make it much easier to quickly check which pictures look inconsistent
(or wrong if that ever happens now that rebranding is pretty much over).  A management overview.

You guys are doing great stuff.