On 12/14/2011 09:10 AM, Jean Weber wrote:
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 21:22, Gabo<gabo.xandre@gmail.com>  wrote:
I have uploaded a new version of Calc Guide chapter 1 (0301CG34) to
Alfresco.
I've checked this one out.

Between you, Peter, and David, looks like I'll be busy for the next
few days. This is a very good situation to be in. :-)

Thank you to all.

--Jean

Well, we'd better keep ourselves busy if we want to have the entire guide published before the next version of LO is released :)