On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 21:53, Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 05:09:31 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

In most cases, the images are actually in the file, but they are not
visible when the file is opened. Once in awhile, the images do go
missing; you can often tell because the file size tends to be around
300KB or smaller instead of around 1MB or larger.
I've just checked the size of this file. It comes out as 437kB.

Should be over 900KB, and it was when I downloaded it from Alfresco.
This gets weirder and weirder.