Hello

I am puzzled at the moment so can someone answer this question.

How do you delete a table in Impress?

I am updating the Impress Guide and there are no instructions on how to
delete a table. At the moment I cannot find a way to delete a table in the
Impress software. Cut a table - yes, but not delete.

I am talking about an Impress table on a slide and not one embedded into a
slide from Calc or Writer.

Regards

Peter