Hello Hazel

I have had the same problem with all the Impress chapters that I am working on and I am using the
same settings as yourself. This happens on both my iMac and my Toshiba laptop running Ubuntu. All
the screen shots were inserted from file and NOT as a link to a graphic. Is this a problem with the
system used for LO documents?

Regards

Peter