2011/12/10 Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>

Rogerio, you have administrator permissions, so you should be able to
upload a new chapter, or a new version of an existing chapter, to any
folder on the Alfresco website. If you can't, then it's difficult for
me to guess what if anything you are doing wrong, if you don't tell me
exactly what you did that did not work. BTW, sometimes the website
just does not work for awhile and then it works again just fine. This
happened to Dan Lewis a week or so ago.

If problems continue, you can send the file to my personal address and
I'll try to upload it for you.

--Jean

Yep ... tried some more and finally got it ... thx

Rogerio