On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 19:26, PeeWee <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Just uploaded a new version of Chapter 2 Impress Guide for review and
comments. Now matches LO 3.4.4 (I hope) and language altered to make it
easier for translation and users who use English as a 2nd language.

Also uploaded are the new screen shots for Chapter 2.

Peter,
I'm wondering why you replaced all the screenshots that were otherwise
still correct. Did you think they were taken from Windows? They were
not; they are all from Ubuntu (using the so-called "XP-Silver" theme).
IMO the old pix are clearer and crisper than your replacements, some
of which don't show what they are supposed to. I will upload the
commented file later, when I have finished going through it.