     Question: If a person has two version of LO on Ubuntu, how many
might use the wrong version when writing and making screenshots? They
would look similar unless the icon styles for the two versions were
noticeably different. (I have used OOo to write my chapters and LO for
taking the screenshots at the same time. But sometimes I accidentally
reverse these two. Jean caught a couple of these recently in Chapter 1
of the Base Guide.)
     If the partition contains only the LO website version, one more
possible error (for some people) is eliminated.

--Dan