Gave the wiki a slight lift ... let's see how it goes.

Rogerio

2011/12/8 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
Ahh, you are only used to the complicated stuff.  For wiki-editing click
on the top-right corner of the page to register yourself.  Check your
emails after maybe 10mins to check you get the confirmation note.

Passwords need to be very straight-forwards so my usual type of thing
didn't work.  I had to use "password" for ages (ie the 1st one that people
try when trying to hack a system).

Formatting is done using = around headings, == around sub-headings, ===
around sub-sub-headings.  Tables use the | not l but mostly they are
already there and easy to copy&paste if you can't find them on the
keyboard.  Uk have them to the left of the z, i think Usa&laptops are often
somewhere around the zero i think.  Basically it's very much like html but
with strange characters 'to make it easier'.

If you stuff-up the editing really badly it's fairly easy for someone else
to rescue it or even revert to a previous version and save you hours of
panic.  I wish someone had told me that last hint when i first started!

I can give details off-list if you run into issues or on-list, either way
is good.