Ok good to know, just to clarify, the document that is in Alfresco (and
wich needs some polishing again) was not used in that page?

Well ... at least it is there in Alfresco (although it was awfully edited
with some parts of some other document added)

If it pleases the team I would be willing to give it another reshaping, but
I won't if it will be kept a secret as it is currently :)

No problem ...  I wrote those instructions for the wiki and for myself, but
I have little time to spare, so if it will not be used anywhere, I preffer
to spend my time in other endeavors.

I'll await your input

Rogerio

PS: @Peter, good to see you did it, but if we were to debug the problem we
should have some more info ... but forget that for now and on to your work
:)