On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:48, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:
I worked on the GSG for pt-br in the chapter for Printing and did a little
tweaking that I see as a more intuitive way do adress delimitors for these
chapters. I would like to try it in English.

How should I proceed ?

1) send the small tweak here on list for approval ?

2) edit the GS chapter to the changes I expect get merged ? And then if
they are approved jsut change the other Printing chapters (Calc, Writer,
etc...) ?

Either is fine, but I like (2) better. That gets it "into the system"
without relying on one of us to take the info from a note on the list
and put it into the chapter. Edit the English as needed is much more
likely to get done if it's in the chapter already.