I worked on the GSG for pt-br in the chapter for Printing and did a little
tweaking that I see as a more intuitive way do adress delimitors for these
chapters. I would like to try it in English.

How should I proceed ?

1) send the small tweak here on list for approval ?

2) edit the GS chapter to the changes I expect get merged ? And then if
they are approved jsut change the other Printing chapters (Calc, Writer,
etc...) ?

Thx

Rogerio