No problem ... If people don't like it they acan always change it back :)))

Rogerio

2011/12/5 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)

As i was editing the page for the completed Getting Started Guide
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Guia_do_Iniciante
Someone completed their part of the next book in
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução
and happily updated the colour to show it's moved on to the next step.

So, i updated all the rest of the tables on that page to make them all
similar to that table.  If 1 active person is happy with it then hopefully
most other people will be ok with it too?  I know it's really really cheeky
of me, especially as it's the 2nd time i have forced changes on them but
hopefully they wont mind to much?  Sorry i didn't use the testing page to
trial the idea before going ahead.

deleted