Portuguese wiki

Hi :slight_smile:

As i was editing the page for the completed Getting Started Guide
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Guia_do_Iniciante
Someone completed their part of the next book in
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução
and happily updated the colour to show it's moved on to the next step.

So, i updated all the rest of the tables on that page to make them all similar to that table.  If 1 active person is happy with it then hopefully most other people will be ok with it too?  I know it's really really cheeky of me, especially as it's the 2nd time i have forced changes on them but hopefully they wont mind to much?  Sorry i didn't use the testing page to trial the idea before going ahead.

No problem ... If people don't like it they acan always change it back :)))

Rogerio

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks :)  I know the Brazilian team is more like a team than most commmunities so i worried about "stepping on someone's toes" but only after i had already done all the changes lol.

I'm guessing the International/English team has similar tables somewhere?  Would it be useful to move them somewhere easier to find such as one of these?
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Team/WorkToDo

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Team/Status

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Team/WorkInProgress

or something else?What sort of name are new people likely to find most intuitive or easier to remember?