2011/12/5 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
Time i get 'free' is pretty sporadic and unreliable at best.  Wiki-editing
seems to be the best area for me because if i have to drop it in a hurry
and can't get back to finish off my plans then it usually looks ok and
there is always someone able to move things on easily.  I tend to worry if
no-one else edits a page after me as there is always more to do.

As I said, just kidding, great job .. will try to make the table at the GS
site look as good as you left the other one. Just not that much available
for this right now

Rogerio