As i was editing the page for the completed Getting Started Guide
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Guia_do_Iniciante
Someone completed their part of the next book in
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução
and happily updated the colour to show it's moved on to the next step.

So, i updated all the rest of the tables on that page to make them all similar to that table.  If 1
active person is happy with it then hopefully most other people will be ok with it too?  I know
it's really really cheeky of me, especially as it's the 2nd time i have forced changes on them but
hopefully they wont mind to much?  Sorry i didn't use the testing page to trial the idea before
going ahead.