I have updated "Producing LibreOffice User Guides" with info on icon
sets and Ubuntu themes and a bit more info in some other sections.

The file is on the wiki
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/5/5e/Producing-LO-userguides.odt)
and on Alfresco (in English > Docs > Resources).

No doubt I have missed something, and yes some of the info may be
different from what's said in some other places on the wiki. Updating
is needed in lots of places.