Time i get 'free' is pretty sporadic and unreliable at best.  Wiki-editing seems to be the best
area for me because if i have to drop it in a hurry and can't get back to finish off my plans then
it usually looks ok and there is always someone able to move things on easily.  I tend to worry if
no-one else edits a page after me as there is always more to do.