Hello Jean

Just tried installing LO into Ubuntu 11.10 following the instructions on the LO website - download
the DEB package from LO website, unarchive and use Terminal. The Galaxy set does not install and
using Terminal produces a conflict error. Solution was to use Synaptic and install the Galaxy set.
I definitely now have Galaxy set as default.

Regards

Peter