Thanks Jean for the comments.

I thought I had set my Ubuntu Toshiba to Galaxy, but will check.

Regards

Peter

On 4 Dec 2011, at 22:07, Jean Weber wrote:

Peter (and everyone),

Please be sure to have LibreOffice set to use the *Galaxy* icon set,
so any screenshots show the default icon set for LO, not the set that
applies to your operating system. Otherwise we'll have a real mix of
icons shown in the screenshots.

I've checked out Chapter 1 of the Impress Guide and am going through
it. I notice that you have replaced some of the previous screenshots
(which used the Galaxy icon set) with new screenshots using some other
icon set. This doesn't affect many of the pix (most don't show icons),
so you or I can easily restore the previous pix.

The choice of the LO icon set is found in Tools > Options >
LibreOffice > View; in the User Interface section of that page, under
Icon size and style, choose Galaxy (default).

Another bit of trivia: on the copyright page, be sure to change the LO
version number with 3.4.4 (or whatever LO 3.4.x version you're using),
and change the publication date to whatever date you upload the
changed copy.

I'll let you know when I've finished going through the chapter and
have checked it back in.