On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 18:10, Sigrid Carrera
<sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Jean,

2011/12/1 Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>:
I can screen-capture most of the toolbar and other icons if I need
pictures of them for the user guides, but the results are not always
very good.

Is there someplace that I can get copies of the icons used in the UI?

according to Reginas endless knowledge, you can find icons here:

look in the following directory:

unpack the image*.zip files in <installation>\Basis\share\config
The command icons are in res\commandimagelist.

prefix "s" denotes small images, prefix "l" denotes large images. The
filenames give you a hint what it is about.

HTH

Sigrid

I found them, thanks. This will be very helpful, though not always
easy to find the ones I want.

Unfortunately I can't find the icons for digital signature or unsaved
changes (those show in the status bar). I guess they are not commands
so not under command images; they must be somewhere else, but there
are too many to look through.