Well, that's exactly where I'm looking, but all I have is that "Human" icon set. As I couldn't find any extension to have it added, I removed the entire Libre Office suite and installed it again. I assumed that being Galaxy the LO default icon set, I should get it when I re-installed the suite but I still get the same result. Anyway, I also have the Windows version (and the portable version as well) and it does come with Galaxy included. Guess I could use it instead, but I'd really like to have it figured out for Ubuntu, since this is the OS I use 90% of the time.

Here's a screenshot of what I see:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-Ss0IpkcBLEOWZkM2NiNTktNTdhMi00NTlkLTg0MTUtMTdkNWZmY2NjZDc0