On 12/04/2011 10:50 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 04:56, Gabo<gabo.xandre@gmail.com>  wrote:
The updated draft of Calc
chapter 1 has just been uploaded and is ready to be revised.

2) The replacement Figure 1 is of very poor quality and uses the wrong
LO icon set (must be set to Galaxy; see recent note to Peter S). In
fact, all of the replacement pix that show icons are using the wrong
set.

--Jean

It seems I have a problem, Galaxy Icon Set is not installed in the LO version for Ubuntu 11.10.
All I have is:
- Human (default)
- Human

Does anyone know where I can download and extension to have it added?