As a side note, that also includes the macro recorder that has been in there as long as I can remember. I do, however, consider the macro recorder to be rather flawed in that it only records some things, and the things it records are only dispatches. One of the lead developers from the project (Matias Bauer) indicated that it was sufficiently bad that it should be removed.