John,
I will set up an Alfresco account for you later today, so you can dive
into finding out of date info/pix and other errors and omissions while
we're revising the docs. As Tom notes, I've done most of the
"flagging" of items, but that's only because other people haven't been
doing (much of) that. And of course I miss a lot, particularly since
for this last round I concentrated on a list of what's new or changed
in the product, not on what the existing chapters contained. The more
people looking at things, the better.

Tom,
I disagree with your statement, "Then other people work through those
changes without having to worry that they might be missing something
because they just work through your list and tick things off as they
go." The people making changes need to do more than follow a list;
they need to pay attention and spot other things that the first person
missed or that don't become apparent until one is researching and
rewriting the material.

--Jean