Hi Jean
I must admit I'm interested in giving some help to the project but have felt I don't have the necessary skill-sets for it. I'm retired after a working life repairing and calibrating electronic measuring equipment. Technical manuals have been an integral part of that, and 'though I have no writing skills, I do know what I dislike when I pick a manual up that's not been done too well. If it's thought I could help on the inside rather than making comments post publication, then perhaps an Alfresco account is the way to go. No problems either way.
Regards
John