Screenshots that appear on a web-site are fine, because they are easy to remove when/if we get
served with a cease&desist type of notice.  It's not so easy to swap out images in printed books
that have already been bought, printed and held by thousands of people out there.

I think it's a LOT easier to avoid the issue now than to deal with paying legal experts time,
adding extra days in courts, perhaps paying damages afterwards.  It's not likely to be the main
thrust of an MS suit against us but it might be an extra card they play in court timed to gain
tactical advantage by distracting our defence from the main fight.

MS Office is a major percentage of MS profits.  To think that MS wont come after us at some point
seems very naive unless LO remains a tiny percentage of the market.  Under TDF LO has grown
significantly faster than during any equivalent time-frame under Sun.

I don't see the point in risking it when we really don't need to.  There are a tiny percentage of
pix that are significantly different in Windows so it makes sense to minimise our risks to that
tiny percentage.  Also, why promote MS in the guides?