The Docs group some time ago decided that it's really not an issue and
we are not worrying about WindowsXP pix. Indeed we are not worrying
about Windows 7 pix, though we mostly avoid them when possible. As Tom
notes, legal opinion differs on this topic. I choose to ignore it...
especially where WindowsXP is concerned.

In other words, feel free to replace all the pix in the Calc Guide for
v3.4; that's certainly a good thing to do, but IMO not by any means
essential.

--Jean