I have uploaded a new Calc Guide Chapter 1 draft for revision.
But I could not "submit it for review" because I keep getting this error:

message.simple-workflow.failure

New sections are clearly labeled with comment bubbles.

All out-dated screenshots were changed. However, the final result is a mixture of different themes:

 * XP-silver
 * Windows XP
 * Adwaite + evolve (added in this last revision)

For the sake of aesthetic consistency, I would have changed them all to match the same theme, but in many cases XP-silver (or even Windows XP) looks better than Adwaita+evolve because window frames are more clearly defined.

The section on "Copying or Moving Sheets" may require some "synchronisation" with the "Getting Started With Calc" latest draft. I intentionally rewrote this section in a how-to structure instead of using the same text in Getting Started.

Let me know your comments so that further amendments may be made.