I don't really like the idea of adding more and more pages but it does get around the problems that
tables have.  The wiki tables tend to be pretty bad so i was hoping i could get the html ones a lot
nicer.

Luckily the Portuguese team seem to be quite happy with the modifications i did to their tables and
have added to and modified them a bit which is always good to see.