Hi
Looking through the Introducing Writer Chapter 1 (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications) I have a few observations.

On page 8, Figure 9. The screenshot is wrong in as much as the Unsaved Changes icon is wrong. The figure shows an /unmodified since last save icon/. Text is missing from the Insert Mode area of the Status Bar. It should have *INSRT* or*OVER* within the box. The illustrative icons are now missing from the text of the *Unsaved changes* and *Digital signature* paragraphs. As a newbie and low-level user of Writer it was useful to know what these looked like.

I would like to reiterate my suggestion from some while back about the *Starting a new document* paragraph; i.e.

I suggest the second bullet point in /*Starting a new document */is altered to read “From the Quickstarter, if enabled in *Tools - Options – LibreOffice – Memory, *which is found in ...”.

The reason is that not all installations are set to load LibreOffice at start-up, so there is no Quickstarter to use. :-)

The observations below also refer to the wiki site documents.

Regards
John Smith