On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 11:01 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 09:37 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 11:25 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
I have now reviewed this chapter, made some edits, and left some
comments and questions. The file is in Alfresco, Base Guide > Drafts,
BG3401-IntroducingBase_JHW_29Nov2011.

Great work! I'm looking forward to Chapter 2, when you think it's
ready for me to take a lash at it.

--Jean

     Now I have egg on my face! I was filing a bug report for the Table
Wizard this morning. I double checked the what the wizard does in both
OOo and LO. Turns out that LO has fixed this bug, but OOo has not. So, I
am downloading your version to the part about this bug from the chapter.
I will be uploading the chapter to the Draft folder when this is
completed.

--Dan

     I have corrected the error which required the rewrite of the "Use
Table Design View or SQL to create a table". I change a couple of
screenshots and added a couple to illustrate the rewrite.
     The corrected version is now uploaded to the Proofing folder ready
for your attention.

--Dan

     Additional note: I have change the License paragraph on the
Copyright page to the following:

"This document is Copyright © 2011 by its contributors as listed below.
You may distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative
Commons Attribution Share-Alike
License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/), version 3.0 or
later."

     Yes, I have written permission by all who contributed who work on
OOo documents. Given what has been written about the AL license, I would
prefer to add that later if the objections to the Apache license can be
shown not to matter. I also have permission to add the AL license later
with the exception of Helen, who has not yet responded to my request for
changing to the AL CC-CA-SA dual licenses.

--Dan