Perhaps a wiki-page explaining about licensing and copyright in relation to documentation.
Licensed CC-by-blah of course and then given to the Creative Commons people.  Do the CC people
already have something to cover their type of licenses that we could summarise on 'our' wiki?
Perhaps our wiki-page could be something like
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Copyright
So that it might be more widely useful to people outside of the documentation team.  A lot of LO
users produce newsletters and things and might be interested.

We would have to include disclaimers and links to legalese or other appropriate materials so that
it's clear our wiki is not legally binding but may be useful for trying to look-up and understand
the issues (imo)? (lol)