On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 11:25 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
I have now reviewed this chapter, made some edits, and left some
comments and questions. The file is in Alfresco, Base Guide > Drafts,
BG3401-IntroducingBase_JHW_29Nov2011.

Great work! I'm looking forward to Chapter 2, when you think it's
ready for me to take a lash at it.

--Jean

     Now I have egg on my face! I was filing a bug report for the Table
Wizard this morning. I double checked the what the wizard does in both
OOo and LO. Turns out that LO has fixed this bug, but OOo has not. So, I
am downloading your version to the part about this bug from the chapter.
I will be uploading the chapter to the Draft folder when this is
completed.

--Dan