Errr, it's just occurred to me that the website probably uses html coding?  If so then could i edit
it?  Html makes a lot more sense to me than wiki-mark-up and i could make tables that would be
easier to add to.  Plus, my boss would still see me doing html coding and might not notice it's not
for him.