It's not an objection.  I was just agreeing with the way things currently are.  The aim was to
reduce thinking time and reduce the amount of work, not add to it!  Sorry it's not worked out that
way :(

Once we have a full guide ready for the official website then it will look good and make sense
there.  Having an odd few chapters might be confusing.  Until then the 3.4.x chapters can be
available on the wiki.  Possibly after we have 1 completed guide for the 3.4.x branch then odd
chapters for the other guides might make some sense but right now it might just look messy.