At some point we'll have a full v3.4 book of chapters that will need to be
linked from the website along with the v3.3 chapters, so we'll need to
decide how best to show the two streams. I'm thinking about possibilities
but haven't come to any conclusions yet.

It's not clear to me whether your objection is to having the two streams or
having the second stream be incomplete.

--Jean